Polydoor - Laminate Sheets
POLYDOOR's manufacturing center is located at Polycan Extrusion Pvt. Ltd, Ahmadabad, India.
POLYDOOR is an extruded plastic door skin produced from a formulation developed especially for Door panel skins in a wide range of colors, and Door Skin patterns including metallic, wood grain and having self-emboss, semi mate & plain surface finishes.
POLYDOOR is available in all standard door sizes. POLYDOOR is designed to be durable offering optimum indoor weather resistance. POLYDOOR lends itself to a wide range of uses in door design and manufacture.
LAMINATED DOOR SKIN
Laminated Door Skin Specification
- Thickness ranging from 0.40mm to 3.00mm.
- Width ranges 24”, 30”, 36”, 42” & 48”.
- Length - 100’ in Roll form.
Laminated Sheets Features at a glance
- In-door Weather resistant
- High chemical resistance.
- Termite proof and Fungus resistance
- Easily Cut with Saw, Nail and Screw.
- High impact resistance coupled with flexibility.
- Lowest Water absorption makes Door Water Proof.
- Very easy to laminate with Wood, use Synthetic Resin Adhesive (Fevicol SH- White Glue).
Application of Laminate Sheet
- Door Panels
- Flush Door
- Membrane Door
- WPC Door
- Door Skins
- Interior Lining For Automobiles
- Fall Ceiling
- Modular Kitchen